• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Mark Gangl

I was wondering if any one around has fished bear head lake. looking at the lake reports it seems like it would be a decsent lake to try and holds a mixed bag. anyone know the ice condition out there or if you do need a state park sticker to get out there? i've heard both ways

northman

The lakes not that good. I have camped there in the summer and you sure need a state sticker then. You can buy one at the building. You could by a day sticker. I am not famaliar with there winter rules? I guess it is possible that no one is there in the winter and you would not have to pay?

- northman

tman192

We have fished Bearhead in the summer and done well on some good eating sized wallys. We have better luck and the fish were a touch bigger on the Eagles Nest chain just above Bearhead. Yes you do need a state sticker to get into Bearhead and also the lower access of Eagles Nest 3