• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone out by Birch Pt. yet?

Hoping to get the permanent house out before Christmas, likely Christmas Eve. Just curious if anyone was out around Birch Point late this weekend (12-19) or after to see how much ice we gained with all the cold. Also, has the ice ridge developed yet?

Fishmiester I would like to know, too! grin.gif I'm coming up during the Christmas break and the way it looks I'll have Tuesday evening (28th) through Thursday evening (30th) open to fish. Any places I should start?.....Sand Bay, Sha Sha, Black Bay, etc?

Hi guys - Fishmeister's computer died. Hopefully he'll be up and running soon. In his absence it would be helpful if locals and others able to make it out up there would report.

Report I have is ice is just starting to get good on Rainy.

18 below this morning with cold to follow for a couple days should help that along, but you always need to take the current into account on Rainy.

LOW has 16" if that's an option.

Thanks Uffdapete.