• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Gaylan's

MedicineMan

They also have a big (50% in some cases) sale on this last year's GPS (Galyan brand) rods. I picked up a HMG (High Modulus -sp?? Graphite) flippin stick for $40 something. Some good deals to be had.

I was just in Galyns they have been bought out by Dicks sporting goods all marked items are 50% off I picked up a bunch of angel eyes for 1.50 and 2 genz ice rods for 15 each. Also saw some st.croix rods and frabill ice 50% off. Adam

the galyans in Minnetonka has that huge sale. i got a few angel eyes as well and i think my parents and my sister went and bought some nice gifts for me there. everything is on sale, 10%-50% off. any other galyans have this, i know they are changing there name so they are trying to sell all there stuff before the change.

Anybody know if Galyan's still has this deal? I'm going to be in the cities and wouldn't mind checking out some gear if I knew they had deals going on...thanks.

It is still going on. I was there twice and it was a zoo! Long waits in line. Looks to be good deals, however.

mm

I belive all the ice shacks are gone. They still have some electrionics left. Most stuff in the store is only 10% off, but it's better than nothing.

By the way, Captain I think you and I were in a few cs classes together up at UMD. Ahhh the good old days.

I was at the Galyons off 394 (out by Ridgedale I think) and they had a bunch of houses, some augers set up still on Saturday. Still a decent amount of stuff there from what I saw...

What year were you guys in CS at UMD. I was up there from 97'-01' (graduated from Blaine) in CS for a while and then got into the Info Systems and Technology...took alot of the CS classes. aahh....the hungover days with the Crouches!!!

I was up there from 96-01 I believe. (might have killed a few brain cells) I also started in cs and moved to MIS as a major. Brandon, I usually went by Gus in Duluth. I was pretty good friends with Zack K. from Blackduck. I went to a few Rod and Gun meetings but never got invloved. I wish I had. I work in St. Cloud now so we should hook up some evening and do some fishing. 311Hemi, this is just a long shot, but do your parents have a home on Martin lake?

Gus

Actually, I don't think I've ever met you, but my Dad and my step mom (Don and Carole) know your parents pretty well. We will have to get together and do some snowmobiling and fishing sometime. My name is Tim Gustafson. I thought I knew who you were when you posted about that lake last year. I know, I probaby have too much time on my hands..

ahhh yes.....now it makes sense!!

Didn't we work togeather at a job removing computers from some office buildings a while back and had a few beers afterwords?

Gus- sounds like a plan. Just let me know what your e-mail is and we could try and work something out. I was up there 1 year longer. The name doesn't sound familar, but if I see you I bet I'll recognize you.

If you've kept in touch with Zach Kovar, how has he been and what is he up to?

• 3 weeks later...

UMD '78-'80. I wasn't exactly the best student, attendance-wise. That campus was way too easy to wander into the woods from. Too bad hunting and fishing weren't courses. smirk.gif