• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

O.K. guys and gals here we go...I have to many toys, time to start selling! You can call or e-mail me with questions, I do not have pictures of items now, as the list whittles down I'll take some of the remaing items. Best phone # to reach me 651.341.4581 or e-mail [email protected].

1- coleman 1000 watt generator $200.00

1- spinning wing decoy with remote - drake mallard, very good cond. $75.00

1- 4" black and white T.V. $20.00

1- pair slip on extension mirrors for pick-up - universal - black $30.00

1-over under tackle box $5.00

1-flow troll bucket $5.00

1- spotlight 12v $5.00

1- Pro Contour pole w/ Diawa Emblem spinning reel $35.00

1- IM8 pole w/ Quantum EX 400 baitcast reel $45.00

1- Berkley IM6 rod w/ Iron Man baitcast reel $45.00

2- Zebco Rhino poles $10.00 (ea)

2- older Mercury gas tanks $5.00 (ea)

1- Toyo kerosene high efficient heater w/ blower $100.00

1- Toyokuni kerosene heater (no blower) $50.00

1- 1998 Arctic Cat ZL 500, 2800 miles new studs, slides, carbides, good cond. $2200.00

1- 1999 Arctic Cat Jag 340 deluxe, elec. start, under 400 miles, studs, new carbides ex.cond $1900.00

1- 2000 Karavan snowmobile trailer, spare, tongue jack, good cond. $650.00

1- 1996 Alumacraft 1650 waterfowler, motor was stolen last month mad.gif, nice galv. Karavan trailer, motor guide bow mount trolling motor, alum. floor & alum. sides with built in floatation, carpet, 2 pedestal seats, casting deck, bilge pump, Avery blind $3200.00 with blind, $2900.00 w/o blind

1- 1991 Lund Angler 1600 - blue, 40 hp Johnson trim and tilt runs great, Minnkota auto pilot bow mount, Minnkota transom mount, Eagle depth finder, Raytheon marine band radio w/ 7' antennea, big in floor live well, bilge pump, 3 new seats - 1 air ride, wave wackers, 2 rod holders, new starting battery, 2 deep cycle batteries, nice mooring cover, Shorelander trailer w/ guide ons and permanent registration, nice set-up and the best 60 days of fishing of the year is right now! $4900.00

Give me a call or e-mail if interested in looking at or buying any of these items, I can be fairly flexible as to a time to meet.

Thanks for looking.....Ken

[This message has been edited by LABS4ME (edited 10-20-2003).]

5000 watt generator, NEW Remington 870 and lund seats all sold this evening. Thanks guys! Jigglestick bought the seats...(I think it's a hint to the Warden to buy the rest of the boat! wink.gif ) Good Luck! Ken

geeze ken...did she give ya the boot or something? or was it more like an ultimatum grin.gif either you ain't gonna have anything left, or you have one hell of a lot of stuff!!
thanks on the seats.i have just the spot for them smile.gif

------------------
summer is just the dog days of winter jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???

labs your my first that ought to make your day lol.I shot you an email on a couple items, if this fourm is more convient to work with for ya send me reply here.

Crankin eyes, they are in good shape. They are the magnum size so they're fairly big. I have repainted a few of them. I don't hunt big water any more...been hunting more walk in sloughs and these are to heavy to carry long distances. Let me know

Sand Burr, you have mail! I also replied to the other 3 gentleman who e-mailed me. Thanks Ken

Interested in the 1000 w generator. I sent you an email but haven't heard anything from ya. ?How old is it and what shape is it. Would like it for my fish house. Would this one work for that. KOOBA

Kooba, sent an e-mail to you last night, let me know if you didn't get it. It works for an ice house...used it for that, has jumpers to start trucks too on those really cold mornings.

Twitter...the stand is a strap on. All aluminum, very light but BIG. I hate little stands. Has a big comfy seat also.

Didn't receive your email as of 9/18 2:00pm. Look down on the email that I gave you for my address. Thanks. Might be really interested if I have a few more details and information about it. KOOBA

Hey Kooba, Is your name Mike Chu... if it is, I resent the e-mail to you today. Otherwise I don't have your e-mail address. Thanks Ken

Windy City...I believe it's 72", I'll have to confirm that. It is a modified V all the way to the transom, (I think it's 9 degrees), 7 keels on the bottom. It takes waves amazingly well. Been on some big water with it, (Red, Devils, even L.O.W.) Let me know.

Kooba, I'll try your e-mail again.

Ken

Kooba, Does the school have a spam blocker? I know some of my friends e-mails do not reach me because the computer determines them to be an advertisement. This may be happening with my e-mail. I sent another one off to you. Ken

From this afternoon through Monday morning, I will not have access to my e-mail, if you want to contact me, please use the phone number provided. Thanks Ken