• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

has anyone seen?

Boar

I just recieved a an e-mail attachment from my bro.Some possible new record. Craziest rack i've seen. The rack has a 16" base, 2" up it split into two beams, has brow tines 14 and 11", has a 12' fork point between the brows, and 68" of mass looks to bee still in velvet, a kid with muscular sclorosis shot it I guess. Wild looking thing but awsome at the same time. anyone have more info? I don't know how long ago this happened. Recently or did I really miss something? Later,Boar

I got an email of that buck also. I have never seen anything like it. The email I got says that it is that big one from Iowa. I have no idea if it is or not but either way it is sure a nice deer.

If anyone wants me to forward the email that I got let me know.

Scott

Iowa Teen Downs Record Whitetail:

Shot Sept. 29th, Non-Typical Green Score 322. Weighed 250-300 lbs. Record for this type of rack is currently 295. Too early to get an accurate measurement on the rack. May be a record. Was shot in Monroe County Near Albia. It was a youth Blackpowder season. The Deer was estimated about 7 or 8 years old. Shot by Tony Lovstuen, Age 15!!

Look down on page to of this forum at "World Record Buck" I think that's the one your talking about.