• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Deer Report for SE MN(Houston county)

Walleye #1

Hey hunters-
I live in by Houston, MN and have been out a couple of times. Just wondering if anyone has seen any big bucks this year?
The way it is looking the deer are starting to move a bit and I would think that the bucks will start to get their motors running for those girls real soon. I am new to the area and looking for suggestions for the next month or so? Is Halloween when things start to heat up? Do alot of guys still bow hunt after gun season? Do many guys muzzleload around here? Just looking for some advice. I am thinking about doing some black powder.

Creek Kid are you out there? I emailed you awhile back. I wouldn't mind meeting you sometime if you got a chance.

Good Luck to everyone. May your aim be straight and deadly

Walleye #1

I grew up in Spring Grove and still go back to shotgun hunt every year. We were down there last weekend and there did not seem to be as many scrapes and rubs as there have been in the past, but all the farmers I talked to have seen a lot of deer and a few nice bucks. Can't wait!!!! I know there are a lot of bow hunters still around after shutgun season. I don't know how many muzzleloaders hunt.

Good Hunting,
Todd