• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

All the rain that was predicted for the weekend didn't hit (just started sprinkling now) so we had a really good weekend for fishing. Had a lot of fish fry's going on!

On Blackduck Lake the water temps are getting warmer with and read them in the upper 50's yesterday. Blackduck hasn't really kicked in..yet, but we did have a couple of folks who not only caught their limits of walleyes, but also a crappie that was pushing 16". The walleye bite was better with leeches.

The bite on Upper Red Lake kicked in REALLY good with our folks catching their limits of crappies the past three days (and some northerns thrown in the mix). We were reading water temperatures today ranging from 59 to 61 degrees, and the better fishing in the 5' to nearly 7' depths.

Winni produced limits of walleye this weekend and perch that were ranging in the 10" to 12" range. Unfortunately Benjamin Lake's trout bite was really slow today, but still may give it a try tomorrow if the weather holds out.

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
[email protected]

Drake, been slow Posting this week, but was up there last weekend and did fairly well on some crappies on the smaller lakes near Blackduck. I'll be up this weekend as well, If I get some time I'll stop by and say howdy.

Heading back up to the great north this weekend again. We were up on opener and did not do too well. A few northerns and some nice perch, only on walleye. We hit Big, Pimushe, Rabidau, and Gilstad. None of them were really good. Hopefully the water temps are up and the fish are a little more hungry this weekend.