• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Albino Rooster

Tim L

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• williamnielsen
      And here is another site that I will add to the favorites list. I'm glad I found these satirical essay topics so quickly. Perhaps now I will not have to surf the web anymore.
    • williamnielsen
      An informative essay is information that gives details about a topic. You must be able and willing to write informative essays that are both prolific and real. It is important to have some knowledge about the topic. A good knowledge of the topic is essential for an informative essay. You should also have the ability to research effectively. The author must be able and willing to share reliable and accurate information with the audience.   There are many kinds of informative essays. It's all about providing information about the subject, place or personality. The article's main objective is simply to provide information about the topic chosen by the audience. When writing your essay, there are four important points you need to keep in mind. These four points are important.   You must first research informative essay topics and thesis statement. It is important to choose the thesis work you can complete well. It doesn't matter if you know anything about the topic. Take a moment to consider the topic after you have chosen your thesis statement. Research reports and articles related to that thesis statement are a good idea. Your thesis statement will be stronger if you think broadeningly and using different methods to collect the data.   Second, create a list of important words to help you write informative essays. It will be easier to complete the research work. Make sure you arrange everything in a well-organized manner. All points should be spelled out on paper. It will make it easier for you to write your essay. It is important to have two different goals. There are two types of objectives. One is those where you have more grip. On the other hand, there are those where you don't have any grip. Complete the questions list and then move to the next step.   Next, you will need to create a map of your content. Next, create a Content Map. Then categorize specific information about the subject. You should arrange your points according to importance. Be sure to leave room between each point when you are describing the topic. When it is necessary to include points in a middle section, you can. Note: Primary facts in sentences and phrases must be supported by evidence.   The fourth step is to draw outlines. When they outline steps, students sometimes get confused. Many students write the steps in the form of meaningful sentences. Don't forget that outline forms are in the form phrases/idioms, not in full sentences. So, when writing an essay, be sure to outline your points clearly so it is easy for readers.   The final task is to edit. When writing an informative essay, editing is vital.   It plays an essential role in decorating the essay. There are many kinds of editing. A printed copy of the article can be edited. After that, you can remove any unnecessary items and circle those faux words in the text.   Another option is to recite your essay in high-pitched voice. Make sure you are checking the grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation.   Focus on the drafts during the last. Make the first draft. Then, write the second.   Sometimes professors assign historical problems to the authors. They are obliged to follow the recommendations of their teacher. They will be able to follow the instructions for this topic.   Sometimes, the writer may choose to write his own thesis paper. The task of choosing a topic/thesis paper is much easier than that which is assigned by teachers. You may be offered the chance to pick a topic/thesis sentence on your own. Do not forget to keep other topics in mind. Do not forget to ask questions about your statements before you submit them.   Ask for information on how many books and resources you have about this topic. What are your background details on the topic of your thesis? How do you access journals and books relevant to your theme?   A key point to remember is not to allow too many thesis statements into your mind. It can cause confusion for you and it could hinder your ability write an informative essay.   You must know these points when you are writing an informative thesis. The thesis statement should contain specific, pertinent information. It is important that the research thesis statement not only does not exceed 500 words, but also doesn't go beyond this limit. Your thesis statement should not be in opposition to the reader's thinking. This will encourage them to take an active interest. Find out about your readers and ensure that your thesis statement is appropriate for them. Write for professors and use a more appealing style of writing. Consider what your readers need in writing. If they are unable to grasp your thesis statement well, then you can write something different in your essay that is more appealing. Add more information. If your thesis statement/topic interests you, your enthusiasm for it would be high.   If you're writing an informative essay, be sure to complete it in time so you have enough time to revise and edit if needed. You have to be careful about choosing the topic. Professors tend to assign topics that relate to current events in the society. They can give you research statements compatible with your topic.   Original full content
    • lilakerr
      Covid-19: Can you take online classes? These are some top tips to help you achieve better outcomes. Here are some top tips to succeed in your online classes for 2021. Treat your classes like a job Be selective in where you study Keep an eye on your internet usage Take care of yourself Another semester, another year! Due to the pandemic, things may look different in your schooling this year. Many students are now taking online classes, despite having only had experience with in-person classes. The content is unchanged, but it can be difficult for students to adjust to the new learning method. Online classes can be difficult if you aren't already. This article will share tried and tested tips that were passed on from previous students. These tips can help you to succeed in online classes. Treat your classes like a job It is easy to feel that your education is more informal now that you don’t have to travel and attend in person. You can certainly benefit from attending lectures in your pajamas. You can boost your motivation to study seriously by not doing any work in bed, or in your pajamas. sets clear boundaries as to when it's time to work and when it's time for you to live. Do not mix the two! If you are part of a full-time program, you might try to maintain a 9am-5pm work schedule at home. You should start work every day at 9am. Take your lunch break at a time that you choose, then work until 5 pm. This is a great method to keep you committed to your work and allow your school to continue to be your school. You might find it difficult to put your school away if you are a workaholic who doesn't have a set schedule. Be selective in where you study It is easy to stay focused when you are sitting in a lecture. It's easy to focus when you have only one thing to do: pay attention and learn from your teacher. Online learning can lead to distractions. Living with people can make it difficult to focus if they are also cooking, watching TV, or talking with you. All the noise can distract you from your goal. Avoid the common spaces in your home to create a peaceful space for studying. You don't need to study in your living room or kitchen. Instead, use your bedroom. While office space is a great option, we don't all have the luxury to do so. Make sure you have privacy and minimal foot traffic in your home. Keep an eye on your internet usage Online learning is hindered by the ease of accessing virtual distractions. If you watch an online lecture while simultaneously receiving messages notifications, it can cause you to lose your focus. You can set your laptop as "Do not disturb" so that you don't get distracted by notifications. Additionally, it is a good practice to have your lecture/or assignment fully displayed on the screen while you finish them. If you do this, you could accidentally lose your focus by filling up extra space with social media or news browsing. Clearing out extra browsing space can help you focus. Take care of yourself This is our last and most important tip. Be kind. Online learning isn't an easy transition. If you are not as productive or having difficulty staying motivated, it's normal. That's normal. You should take care of yourself. Alternative opinion in studentjob.co.uk article: http://www.studentjob.co.uk/blog/5757-best-online-exam-help-top-five-websites-you-can-trust  
    • alexmoss8432
      or spammers lol 
    • alexmoss8432
      I usually listen to audio books 
    • BrianF
      Fished solo Sunday and Monday afternoon.  Began by targeting smallies, but couldn’t buy a fish which was odd because the conditions were juicy - calm, cool, cloudy, drizzly.   Frustrating to say the least!    Figured if I was gonna get skunked, then it might as well be swinging for the fence.  Switched to Muskies at 7:30 and got lucky as heck, putting three in the boat over the next two hours, including a porker 48”er.  Felt very content the rest of the evening.    Got back out on the water Monday afternoon under post-frontal high skies and was fortunate to trick this lonely blonde an hour into the day.  Missed another a short time later and had some follows before pulling the plug to head home.  Didn’t want to leave that’s for sure!  All East end fish caught casting btw and all released unharmed.   Water temp was 71. 
    • MasonDavis1
      I recently found an interesting thomas king essay topic on this site. God, I'm so glad that now I shouldn't waste time surfing the web. By the way, the rest of the topics from the list were also very interesting.
    • MasonDavis1
      The main keywords of this essay “can virtue be taught essay”. Plato presents Socrates’ views on the question of virtue and knowledge. It can be taught in many dialogues, including Meno. Socrates offers many arguments regarding virtue in this dialogue. These arguments cover how virtue is defined, and whether people can attain it. He discusses how virtue can be achieved, including whether one is born virtuous and whether it can be taught. This essay will address the question of whether virtue is possible to teach. Plato answered that virtue can't be taught. This essay will argue that Plato could have asked the questions differently and given him a different response. Particularly, I argue that Plato could have asked whether virtue can be learned rather than asking whether virtue is taught.   Meno asks Socrates whether virtue is possible to teach. The argument is then shifted to another question: what is knowledge? Meno then proposed an interesting paradox. One cannot find anything new. Either one already knows the answer, in which case it is unnecessary to search for it, or one doesn't know it and can't recognize it once it is found (Plato 1997: 80d-e. To put it another way, if one doesn't know what virtue (arete) is, he cannot search for it. Because he will not be able to recognize it when he finds it. Socrates proposes a solution to this problem, which is based upon the Pythagorean view on the immortal soul. The idea that the soul can reincarnate and be destroyed after death of the body is an example of this. It is clear that one cannot acquire new knowledge, but it is also obvious that we are constantly learning new things. Therefore, learning must be a matter recollection of past lives experiences and knowledge. Also, remembering is more important than teaching.   He demonstrated the Meno with a young boy from slavery who didn't seem to have any geometry knowledge. He was able to prove that the boy knew certain mathematical theorems by asking him questions.   Meno again asks his original question. He wants to know if virtue can be taught or if one is born with virtue. Socrates agrees to continue, but says they need to find common ground because neither one of them can define virtue at this moment. Meno agrees that virtue cannot be taught if it is not knowledge. If it is knowledge, it can be taught. Meno points out that it is only possible to teach something if you know what it is. It is unlikely that someone who doesn't know how to drive a car can teach another. Meno and Socrates agree that no one knows what "virtue" means and can therefore not be taught.   Socrates claims that virtue can be taught if we are able to learn from those who teach it (Plato 1997: 96c). Socrates asserts that there are teachers who can teach horsemanship, medicine, and other skills. These teachers are recognized by everyone as legitimate, but people disagree on whether they actually teach virtue. Thucydides was the father of two sons. Neither of them were considered to be virtuous. It is claimed that Thucydides taught his children many disciplines. However, it seems that he couldn't find a teacher who could teach virtue, even though he had teachers for other areas of life that he valued. Even though he was virtuous, he could not even teach it. Virtue is not a form knowledge. To make something knowledge, one must be able teach it to others. Socrates concluded that virtue cannot and should not be taught, and that there are no methods or means by which one can acquire virtue. Refer to: Virtue is simply "shown that it will come to us whenever it comes" (reference).   Plato might have received a different answer if he had asked the questions differently, according to my opinion. Plato could have asked whether virtue could learn, rather than asking whether virtue can ever be taught. To put it another way, asking if one can be taught something implies that the relationship between a student or teacher is involved. However, asking if something can be learnt means that the student (or someone with similar life experiences) is asking if a teacher has taught you geometry. To ask whether I learned geometry, it is to simply ask whether it was taught to me by a teacher or if I learned it myself from a book or some other source.   There are many ways to learn. To learn something one doesn't need a teacher. Learning can be done by studying virtue-filled people, even though they may not know it. A man might be learning virtue and his "teachers" could be virtuous even though they may not be living. Experience is another form of learning. Experience can be a great way to learn virtue. This would mean that the "teacher" is a combination of life experiences and reflective nature. Another form of learning exists. Even if he can't explain how he learned it or what he knows, a man can still learn. After someone has experienced a certain problem in their life, he may be able to detect that his relative is also experiencing the same issue. He can recognize it but cannot explain how. Another example is the musician or painter who has learned their craft and can perform well but cannot explain what it was.   The question of whether virtue can or cannot be taught is therefore a different and more narrow one than the question of whether virtue can actually be learned. Plato was right when he said that virtue can't be taught. It is likely that many people know of or have heard of people who can recite the "rules of virtue" but cannot put them into practice. This is a clear indication that virtue cannot be taught. As I mentioned, being virtuous is similar to being able to play a musical instrument, which is instinctual. It could be argued, for instance, that the ability to recognize when to help a friend, or when to give it to him, is something we instinctually know.   This means that, although virtue cannot be taught, it is possible to learn virtue. Plato suggested that virtue is inherent. This is true to a certain extent. Some people have an extraordinary capacity for virtues such as compassion, empathy, and the like. Since they were born. Others, however, seem to have a lack of moral consciousness. This seems to be a problem because virtue cannot exist without it. This does not mean that virtue cannot be learned, but that the foundation is inborn.   The same way we understand that it is possible to preach virtue but not practice it, so too can the reverse. People can improve their understanding of virtue and may find that they are more virtuous through reflective practice. As they get older, their perceptions of what it means to act in a virtuous manner change. Plato might have received a more positive answer if he had asked different questions (e.g., if he had asked if virtue could be learned instead of if virtue could be taught). Alternative sources: https://proessays.net/essays/analysis-of-class-and-virtue-essay-by-parenti
    • Thongtm
      I have used a Cutco for the past 5 years and its blade has performed flawlessly.   https://nhacaicacuoc.com/nap-tien-fb88/   Để biết về bí quyết rút tiền khách hàng có thể tham khảo bài viết: cách rút tiền fb88 https://nhacaicacuoc.com/rut-tien-fb88/ Xem thêm các bài viết khác tại: https://nhacaicacuoccom.blogspot.com/    
    • james_walleye
      Red, the moose was near birch island. As far as the lead bite goes....I had heard it was lights out a week ago. No doubt from what I've seen that before 9am you can get into a good bite. For me it's been poor after that. I'd be real curious if others are finding that as well. I have tried deeper areas as well and they weren't good after 9am for me either. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.