• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

anybody have suggestions on where to find these in MN

Nearest to saint paul for hunting land or pheasant farm. I know there is a pheasant farm in elk river, that cant be to far.
For hunting land the closest ive ever hunted is the red wing area.

Fishgun ....

There is a great poulation of pheasants just north of town in the Harris area if you seek out landowners permission. Louisville swamp by Jordan has a fair population of birds and tons of land to hunt... be sure to check regs for areas you can and cant hunt within the unit. If you dont mind the drive there are countless WMA's out toward the SW part of the state that has birds. If you research the DNR site for WMA's there are several places within about an hour drive that all have some pheasants. A good WMA is Woodland WMA just south of Montrose (45 miles approx) on HWY 12 once all the crops are harvested.

You can email me any time for near metro hunting or fishing info. I'm glad to help if I can.

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...