• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fantasy Football

Mayfly

A month or two away but keep checking in. I am going to start a public Fantasy league with an automated draft. I'll post where and how to join the league. It will be just a fun and free league. If you've never played Fantasy Football this could be a chance to check it out. Like I said though....Still a ways away. lets go Fishing!

I'm in. I would bet I can do better on football than I did with fantasy bass fishing!

I'd give it a whirl! It would be nice to have a season end get together on some lake for a little ice fishing. Just the guys who got in on the football deal.

Yahoo is now letting you set up your Fantasy Football Leagues..........I'm in if you're going to do one.

------------------
Tight Lines,
JP Z

I'd probably be interested as well. I've never done an automated draft before. Would be neat to try something new. Let's get a league id and password up and I'm sure we can fill it up.

Andy