• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Clearwater access

Has anyone ever parked their vehicles off to the side of the road on 24 on the SE corner and walked onto the lake? Is the ditch considered private land, or is it illegal to park there? Thanks for the replies.

Theres an old man there who charges for access in the summer. I thought he did it in the winter too, but last itme I drove by there, he had it all fenced up. There are no parking signs all over down there. So I would assume its not alright to park and access. maybe not?

He is not open in the winter and if you park there or on 24 you will get towed. You are kinda screwd if you don't know anyone with a cabin on that side of the lake.

You can park on co 39 just to the east of the no parking signs. Have done it myself several times and have also seen several other people do it. There is a place to unload right along hwy 24 so you don't have to unload your stuff on co 39 and drag it all the way to the lake.