• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Indian Lake

Fished it a couple of times last year and the year before. Found the crappies easy to catch but not much for sun fish. Worst part of the lake is trying to get back up the access road hill when leaving. Fisrt time I was there was with a buddy and his 2 wheel drive truck. Took 4 times before making the top. After that I drove, 4 wheel drive sure made a difference. :-)

Small lake just north of Sugar. Easy to walk across this time of year and historically good for panfish. I've seen some nice crappies come from Indian.

Thanks for the info. A friend just bought a cabin on it. May check it out this weekend. Don't know how the ice is. By the map looks like it's small enough to find the fish if they're biting.