• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Weekend Report

Havin' Fun

Fishing was great!!
Fished the northshore and had a blast. Weather was awesome and so was the fishing. Took home 12 walleyes in the slot between 2 of us. Released alot of fish. We released 8 fish over 24" and 2 in the 28" range. Lots of 12-13" ers. Great time. Got 20 nice perch too. The key was to move around ALOT!! I think I cut 100 holes this weekend. Fish a hole for 2 minutes and if nothing was there, move.
Spoons and fathead heads.

Ice was 18-20 everywhere. Don't do what I did and drive all over at night. Tried to Drive to Garrison and had to drive over a few heaves. Drove past where the truck went through. Scary. Otherwise ice is good.

hammer em', I am not asking exact locations here, but what depths did you fish? And were you on rocks or sand?
Thanks,Benny