• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

When the Lilacs start to bloom. We have some property just North of Rush, and would like to go look for some Morells once the Lilacs pop.
Thanks!
Kevin

[This message has been edited by Sheephead Slayer (edited 05-05-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Sheephead Slayer (edited 05-05-2004).]

Give us a call at the store,,Lilacs have been going around May 12 the past couple of years..but we can fine tune that for you if you'd like! Rush Point Store 763-689-1088

Is this the infamous sheep head slayer?

The one thats going to kick butt in the LETS series this year???

Are those morels for you or your chef of a fishing partner????

Shoot me your phone number and I will keep ya posted on the lilacs blooming as long as you take me out Morel hunting once!!!

Hey! You should come up for the opener!!

Cory Frantzick

Hey Cory!
There are some early reports of Morels poping, I may go up there Saturday morning and see what the conditions are. I'll give you a call if I do. Has it been wet in the area this spring? I haven't been to the property since hunting season!
As for opener, it would be my first choice. Hope I can get the boat ready by then.
Later,
Kevin

[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 05-05-2004).]