• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Was talking to my boss today and he asked if I knew of any smelt fry's in the Anoka-Cambridge-Zimmerman area coming up (maybe they are all done already). Thought this would be a good place to ask.

Fish On! grin.gif
The Fishin' Engineer

Check the scotsman I believe the Braham Fire department is having one saturday and I saw that the North Branch FD is also having one soon. Hope that helps.

Downtown Chisago this Friday at the Fire department, you can't miss it. Not that far from Anoka.

[This message has been edited by Loogie (edited 04-28-2004).]

There's one this Friday night at Brooklyn Park community center put on by the Lions Club.

Smelt fry at the North Branch Fire Department on Saturday, May 1st. Starts at 2:00 p.m. I think there is another one in Taylors Falls on Saturday, also. I believe it starts at 4:00 p.m. I'll try to save some for you.

------------------
Erik Torgerson