• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Has anyone been catching suspened crappies on any of the area lakes? I am sick of looking at fish off the bottem on the vexlar and not having them bite. I know sometimes they are walleyes but I like to look at fish on the screen because with the way the years going, I havent been catching to many. any places producing fish? thanks!

TRY WEST RUSH LAKE IN 40 FEET OF WATER AND FISH IN BE 20 FEET OFF BOTTOM SUSPENED AND IF YOU START TO CATCH PERCH TRY ABOUT ANOTHER FOOT DOWN . SOMETIMES THEY TRAVEL TOGETHER BUT PERCH ARE ON TOP. GOOD LUCK IM HEADING OUT THIS EVENING IF THE CAR STARTS!

Green near Chisago shows suspended crappies quite often, just getting them to bite is the next problem.

Lwn