• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
willie

walleyes

willie

Going to be up there this weekend, going out of twin pines. Any suggestions where to fish, what to use, how deep. Also how are the ice conditions?

Thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Spearing Machine
      No change from the weekend. We've barely been able to drop down to 20 for overnight lows this week. Not losing but definitely not gaining. 9-11 inches with a few spots still with a little less. We'll lose a fair amount of the 3 inches of lake snow over the next 2 days. 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      This will be third year using the ice armor gloves, first year I used a pair of extreme mitts. They were nice and warm but hard to do any thing with them on. 2 years ago I recived a pair of extreme gloves and those are much better. Not as warm but a lot more movable and I can fish with them on. Last year I recived a pair of edge gloves. Those are really nice to, warm and I can easily fish with them on. I like having two pairs one I’m wearing and the other as backup. 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      That sounds like me. All week I’ve been slowly dragging along, felling terrible. But I go fishing no matter how I feel. 
    • Wanderer
      Had a plan to get out today with a good partner but he came down sick.  Still keeping the day off from work and catching up on gear maintenance and get a couple new set ups going.  Will get out this afternoon to check one of two lakes that were on my hit list last year I never made it to.  Tomorrow I might connect with a buddy in the Aitkin area.   Good luck All. 🙂
    • Wicheesehead37
      Any update on ice thickness?
    • BobT
      The ice around here is extremely unpredictable; 12" here and 6" just a short distance away and even open water. I've seen vehicles out but unless you've checked the ice yourself along the entire path you plan to take, I wouldn't do it. 
    • CJH
      I think there is a new Meatstick out for about $40.  I haven't seen them in person yet, so I can't tell you how good they are.
    • AlwaysFishing23
      I’m loading up the wheeler in the morning. I’ll throw the otter in the truck and planning on slaying the perch, gills, crappies and maybe pike. Should be a good day to test out the new auger mounts for the ATV. Planning to stay Mobil for a few hours then setup the hub and be comfortable. I’ve fished the lake I’m going to a few times this year already and have done well. Last time out there we had abou 7-1/4” ice so last I hear there was 10-11”. So should be plenty good for atv traffic as there’s zero snow on most lakes anymore.
    • MN BassFisher
      Awesome! Good luck! We saw some light portables being brought out by ATV last Friday on the N and W sides.
    • iiccee63
      Was out Thursday drilling holes on Lake 1. The whole northern half of the lake I found 9 to 10 inches. Very consistent. Drilled about 20 holes.😁😂