• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
river-rat4

Is everyone fishing early ice??????

river-rat4

East central lakes forum seems kind of slow. What is going on? With safe ice on its way, some places already here, there should be a lot more going on here. That's what this is all about, isn't it.

Well, I hope everyone is on the ice, and safe, if not here(I hope there will be some good reports when you return).Seems that there is more going on in the metro area forum. Be safe out there- RR4

was out through the weekend till tuesday.walleye fishing was good to excellent. one night on jigging spoons the next with corks. have to feel them out from day to day. some big fish have been taken in the last few evenings with the moon in full bloom.

river-rat4

Hey EYE-EXIST,

I have yet to get out but have BIG plans!! The "war department"(wife) shoots them to hell!

Anyways, I'm glad to hear your having some skill with the Walleyes. I plan to head out to Linwood soon and I'll post the reports.

The "W. D." wonders why I travel so far to go fishing, I live on a Lake. I always thought I'd be out everyday fishing, seems like more often than not, I go elsewhere. Or she has plans/projects for me.

Hopefully I'll get out soon, maybe we'll cross paths.

Be safe- RR4