• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

CorynTracySellHomes

Ok! Finally got the dock out so bring it on! Anyone have any guesstimates on first ice this year? I am predicting safe ATV travel by Thanksgiving! Walkable Ice by the 20th! What does everyone else think!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

mistermom

Sorry boys they are predicting 40's next week. You get your deer yet Cory?

mm

Wait! I can't remember if you said you're bowhunting or not? Well if you are, did you get your deer? If the ice isn't fishable by the 20th you boys come pheasant hunting with me!

[This message has been edited by mistermom (edited 11-06-2003).]

hey guys who needs ice the walleyes are biting now. those 4o's will sure be a welcome temp compared to the last couple and the next couple days. if you can sit in a deer stand you could surely sit on a nice comfy boat seat ay. haven't been able to get out since saturday but it was good till then fish seem to be in ther usual haunts. the ice will be here soon enough. hey cory good luck with the deer.

bigeyes

Hey Cory keep the ice updates(or lack of) comming. I will be up after deer hunting this weekend to sneak in a few more boat trips to rush.

James

SkeeterMark

East is frozen. Both public accesses are frozen, and all bays. Maybe CJ's is usable (haven't been by there) but I doubt it. Not likely to change with 40 degrees....need something warmer, but it could happen.
Get the ice fishing gear ready boys.

bigeyes

Thanks for the report skeeter. I would think 60 degrees yesteday opend things up pretty well. Guess I will have to make it up in the next couple days and check it out.

Floord1

That wind really did a number on the ice we were pretty solid in Mattsons bay until today

CorynTracySellHomes

Hey Bigeyes!

West is pretty much wide open accept for the smaller bays and the north end.....I am not sure about East. I will be out there probably tomorrow!

Cory Frantzick

------------------

bigeyes

Anybody know anything new on Rush? How is the ice progressing?

Thanks

CorynTracySellHomes

Hey Bigeyes! We have ICCE!

Just not enough..........It is wide open in ther middle in front of my place....

Cory Frantzick

------------------

bigeyes

Thanks Cory. Ice can't come soon enough!

THERE WERE 3 PEEPS ON THE NORTH END OF WEST RUSH YESTERDAY. TWO WERE IN PORTYS ONE STANDING. OPEN WATER STILL IN SOME PLACES ON BOTH LAKES. A GUY IN SHOREWOOD SAID TWO WERE IN THE NARROWS.

Ray Esboldt

I slithered a ways out on Pokegama yesterday. The ice near shore was 3.5", but once I got past knee deep water and a big crack it was 2". Not enough for me or anyone else, for that matter.

------------------
-----------
Ray Esboldt
www.marcumtech.com

CorynTracySellHomes

Hmmmmmm..........I wonder?

I heard a rumor that Eyeexist was spotted in the narrows!

There is fishable ice on the north side with some getting sunnies and pike.. I still have open water in front of my house.

Cory Frantzick

------------------