• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

strange lights have been reported on the east lake thursday night. these lights reportedly have nets trailing behind them and its reported not to be the dnr. testing or keeping, anyone have more info? if they were on the east side they were probably on the west side also.

not unless the dredge has a jon boat with side lights ,spot lights and enough electrical equipment to fill a net with rush lake walleye. they were seen out of the lakeside picture window standing on shore scooping fish into a holding net. approx 9pm. on thursday night.

also i forgot to add that it took place on the east shore southern third

CorynTracySellHomes

Hey Eye!

Could those strange lights have been the dredge barge that is dreging the channel between East and West? They were out there last week.

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

CorynTracySellHomes

Sad sad sad!

I wonder where those walleye fillets that folks buy at restaurants, and at grocery stores come from....

Seems just ridiculous to me, to net a lake that is stocked heavily by the DNR. Makes ya wonder???

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com