• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'm heading up to Rush Lake Thursday afternoon into the evening. I have never fished the lake before and have never even been on it. I want to focus on walleyes and maybe crappies. Any info regarding this lake would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Tim ([email protected])

Early in the year I fish rush alot but after they spray for the weeds the fish really get tough to get. I would concentrate my efforts on west rush since just about all the weeds were killed off in east rush, making for tougher fishing conditions. There are a few pockets of weeds starting to grow again in east, but west rush has a nice weed line and islands for casting to for pike, bass, muskies and in the evening and early morning you can get eye's in the same spots with crankbaits. The lakes are also pretty warm so if your looking for bigger fish; look deep esp. during the day, look shallower at low light conditions when the water cools.

Good Fishing