• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Ray Esboldt

I haven't been through the Rush City, Pine City, Mora area in over a week. Is the ice toast or can it still be negotiated?

hip_hop_fisherman

Haven't been out on the ice, but what I can see of Fish Lake from Highway 65 its looking like its over. There's open water by shore, but that could just be because the river runs in there. I ain't going back out!!!

Rush Point Store is reporting that West Rush is all ready open in front of Grass Island and pulling away from the shore lines. Last weekend folks that were walking out were breaking though the edges trying to get on what is left of the main pack. I'm done, just don't like hearing that PLOOSH sound!

CorynTracySellHomes

They are still fishing on the north end of West Rush as of this morning, I have been bitten by the open water bug so I have'nt been out myself. But, I hear they are getting decent sunnies up there! As always tread carefully!!!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

black max

Is patterson bay starting to open up at all yet? I can't wait to start the open water season even if it is with small sunnies and a few craps.

MnIceman

When I went by Patterson bay on Sunday it was still pretty locked up and wet around the edges.