• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Went out for the L8 afternoon(dusk) bite. Caught 14 crappies, only two were non-keeper size(by the way there was two of us). 30 foot of water, all the way from the bottom to within 10 foot from the ice, very inconsistant, had to vary depths quite a bit.

Just thought I'd give the report, I'd appreciate the same-

RR4 wink.gif

Thanks RR4!

West Lake? South end by Crane or out by Cigar? I didn't make it out this weekend, but last weekend I couldn't keep the Sunnies off the hook out by Cigar, but they were all 5 inchers, just kept seven 10-11" perch for the pan.

Labrat-

I was on The West Lake, unfortunately I can't tell you exactly where as I am not real familiar with the lake or islands. I've heard of Crane, Cigar, Wilson, Bird Island & a few other I can't remember. I can tell you that it is south from the public access.

Thanks for the reply- RR4

Hey River rat!

Did you guys spend the night? I was looking out the window at someone who was there all night!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Corey,

No that wasn't us, we left close to ten o'clock. The wind was picking up and predicting snow and dropping temp. Had fun and caught fish.

Take care- RR4