• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Stopped in at the resort and talked to Doug today. 20" of ice, fishing has not been up to par so far this winter. Same ol same ol, a few folks getting on top of them get a few Crappies in the evening. I was surprized that they did not have their usual gaggle of pictures of winter caught fish! By the time I rolled up there is was 3:30 and the wind was already zipping at a pretty good clip across the lake, and not wanting to build a Frabil Ice Boat, I decided to hold off until the weather turns this week, so no personal fishing report!

I hit the East lake yesterday from 3-7:30. Ran the augar outta gas trying to find a Crappie bite. Got one 6"er and had ta snag that one!

The resort reports some large sunfish are being had just past the narrows, into the far East bay, with a few slimers thrown in.

setterguy

I got in to those sunnies a couple times last week. There are a lot of fish to be caught there. My suggestion, drill about 15 holes and just keep moving, jig for a minute if nothing hits move, keep this going for an afternoon and you should have a couple suppers.

unclejake

anybody try the this sunny spot lately. i got 11 decent ones there sunday.

Coach

UncleJake, which sunnie spot?

metrojoe

Is there a decent road to that Bay?

Yes, if you pay the four bucks to access at the resort. It's a a hard left, and down the shore line, about 3/4 of a mile I'd say.

When I was up there, the public access had an ice heave about 4 feet tall right across the ramp, so you could only get on with a 4 wheeler or sled. But then that is at the far end of the lake anyhoo!

Good luck! Keep us posted!(pun intended)

CorynTracySellHomes

Labrat is correct for access! Just be careful as you go into the narrows, nasty spot for ice right there! Just hug the SE shoreline and you allright!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com