• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

JBK

Haven't heard a thing about Goose this year, anybody else? Was wondering about the bite and ice conditions?

right now the crappie bite is a little hit and miss. two areas over 40ft are producing but you still must move around.walleyes are being caught in the same area but they can be suspended so you must keep an eye on the flasher.northerns are very active on any shoreline structure.ice is at 20 inches.

mistermom

Just curious if anyone else has noticed this. The sunfish on Goose are not plentiful but seem to run very large. I have accidently caught sunnies on Goose while crappie fishing and I have never caught small ones. Can anyone else back me up on this? Granted the size may be due to the fact I was fishing crappies; except I was using tear drops and waxies. Small sunnies could have taken these too. Just curious what others think.

mm

hip_hop_fisherman

Which county is the Goose Lake you are referring to? Looking to head on to the ice in the next couple days and want to try some place new.

mistermom

Hey HHF!
If you try for the Goose sunnies I would be prepared to do a lot of moving and you might have a lot of perch competition. Post how you do please. I'd be curious if I'm right about the size of the sunnies in there. Thanks!

mm

CorynTracySellHomes

Hey Hip Hop!

Goose is in Northern Chisago county just north of Harris. There is a access that excpts donations on the Goose Lake Narrows Road. Good Luck!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

hip_hop_fisherman

Thanks Cory!!! You seem to be all over this site! LOL I take it you are into fishing as much as me. I was searching Goose Lake on the DNR site, but there was dozens.

Also Cory, could you email me some info on Rush Lake? Like where to fish and for what species and where I can get on the lake? I'm trying out some new lakes now that me and my father don't get out as much together because of conflicts in our schedule and he was the one who knew where to go! Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks, Mike