• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Iceman12

Willow River/Moose Lake report

Iceman12

Is anyone having any luck on the lakes in this area? I am heading up there this weekenend and would like to get into some walleye's and crappies. Thanks

Pherris

I fished Longlake in Rutledge caught a few crappies but they were real finicky. I heard they are doing well on Fox lake but did not get over there.

WillowWaldo

I was out on Fox a few days ago, 1 small crappie and 1 small northern. Tried various spots and talked to other people. Not much biting.

Good Luck!

setterguy

My cabin is right out of Willow River, actually on the river off of Dago Lake Road we have only had the place for 3 years and I have never heard of Fox lake, where is it located? Also has anyone here ever fished Dago? I know that it is weedy but some guys once told me there are some walleyes in there. Any help would be appreciated. Good Luck. I will be up there with iceman12 this weekend if you see us in the tavern say hi! Iceman will be the one with a miller lite and Marlboro in his mouth.

ethan77

Doing really good on fox... was there about 2 weeks ago and brought home 5 nice crappies and about 5 nice sunnies...... bitting light... we used minnows and larva and got most of them on minnows... the best times are early in the am or late in the pm... we only fished about 3 hours from 11am-2pm... good luck...oh... just go ahead and setup in the middle of the lake