• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

walleye wisher

If your planning on heading out to green tonight, be careful! I was out at about 3:00 today and there is a couple houses starting to sink and one that is sinking by the point. Ours has a huge open spot behind it off of the North access. Watch your steps.

walleye wisher

D-man, It's been very slow. We've been getting a few every night, but nothing to brag about. There seems to be about 4 to 6 different year classes being caught. The one's were keeping (about 4or5 a night) have been nice one's.

pikechaser

was out on green this morning and there was probly about a dozen house's half under round the point

Icefishman

Just got back from there. I caught alot of small perch and 1 eye that was 17 1/2. That was it. Theres 17 inches of ice. People are driving all over it.

walleye wisher

The crappie fishing this year has been very tough. We were getting a half dozen every time out. But the last two weeks have been very slow. Lucky to even catch a few.

Icefishman

Walleyewisher where have you been fishing? I was on the rock pile in the center of the lake wed night. I was the only 1 on it. There is only 1 perm house there.

------------------

walleye wisher

We have a maroon house straight off the short north access. Were out there every Wed. night. How did you do. I'm not sure I know of what rock pile you are talking about.

Icefishman

I caught 1 walleye that was 17 1/2 inches long. I stayed till 9pm. I was marking a few fish but could not get anything to hit. The rock pile is right in the center of the lake. It comes up to 6ft of water and drops off it to about 25ft or so.If you have a lake map of it,it pretty easy to find. There is only 1 permanant house on it and hes in 24ft of water. Nobody was there so dont know how hes doin. Do you know anything about the fishing contest on Green this Sun? How much? Can you fish the whole lake or just one area? I think the cost is only 3 or 5 dollars.

------------------
Iceman

walleye wisher

iceman, the only contest I've fished out there is the one by the princeton lions on Feb. 3. That one is 7 dollars, and they have a certain spot on the southeast side they fish in. They give away a lot of door prizes, usually pretty fun. If your out there next Wed. stop by the house and have a cold one with us (if you drink that is). We'll be the house with about 3 to 6 vehicles by it.

Icefishman

Thanks for the invite walleye. Usually im working during the week so the only time I have to fish is the weekends. It has been to cold to work so i have had off the last couple of days. To cold to lay brick and block.

------------------
Iceman

Iceman12

Has anyone been fishing Green lately? I am thinking about going up there on Saturday. Any report would be appreciated.