• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

unclejake

has anyone been fishing sunrise lake this winter? i've been out there a couple times... had some very good northern axtion but the crappies seem to be running smaller than last winter. i'm just wondering what size crappies other people are currently getting out there. tanx.

unclejake

was up at sunrise... got some crappies that were a little better in size... seems like there getting a little better each time. anyone else doing anything there?

Ice Hole

No, but me and a friend are hitting that lake sometime within a week here. You fish them in the weeds or over the 16-17' hole?

unclejake

last year we had our permanent out there... kind of on our own.... away from everyone...we were in approx. 16'... did well with the crappies at night.

Pig_sticka

you have to pay to get on the access right? is there only one house on it that owns it or how are people getting out.

unclejake

as far as i know that's the only way on the lake is to pay $7 and go out from the farm... there are a few other homes on the lake... i suppose if you had permission, you could go out from their land.

Ice Hole

wow I never knew you had to pay ...!? Good thing we know a guy on the lake :X

unclejake

have either of you been out there recently...
i was out there last sat.... just during the day though.. not during the prime bites... i still got a lot of panfish... a few nice ones... i actually pulled up some nice size perch... next i'm going to bring some home to eat... hopefully they won't have any white worms in them. i'd like to get out there some night and see how the crappies axtion is... i only got a few of them sat. but one really nice one. best of luck fishing to ya.

------------------
someone was smoking newport cigerettes on my spot.

pikechaser

hey guys have heard of this lake where is it at?