• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

walleye wisher

Has anyone been on Green between Princeton and Cambridge since the rain? I was out on Monday and was thinking about putting the permanant out on Sunday, but I didn't know what the rain did to the ice situation. Do you think it's safe enough to hold a fairly light 6X11? I'm only asking for opinions, I won't hold anybody responsible. Thanks in advance.

Why not just wait a week to be sure? What's the rush?

I don't think I'd be putting anything on the ice until we get a few days of cold weather. The ice I've looked at the last couple days, doesn't look that great.

walleye wisher

I have a daughter at home that's been bugging me to go fishing. But until I can just go out to my house and get her comfortable I'm not able to bring her. She's only 4 but loves to fish. I guess I was getting excited by the way everything was freezing so well. But believe me, I want to be safe also.

Ice Hole

I was out there last night... 9" of consistant ice (measured it)

walleye wisher

Thanks Ice Hole. How did you do? I was out today and got a few, but that cold front kind of shut down the bite. Where on the lake do you fish?