• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Has anyone here fished Oak Lake by Kerrick...east of Moose Lake. If you have, please let me know, I have some questions about the lake and access that I'd like to ask. Thanks.

ethan77

Fished it alot acutally... therer are some nice walleyes and pike in there... cought a 7 punder eye by the sunken island a year ago... and I know of some monster northern that came out of there.. one might still be on Hoffmans website

Whats the best place to walk out...and are there any springs I should know about. Thanks

[This message has been edited by wizkid (edited 12-11-2002).]

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Savage Brewer
      The forums used to be cool 5-10 years ago and people shared some, but yeah the last few years they have almost died when it comes to regional and lake information.  Even sharing information at the bait shop or tackle store has pretty much become taboo, its too bad sometimes as that was a good way to meet new people back in the day.    This 40 degree weather and sunny this weekend will probably wreck any chance of good ice soon.  Not happy about that to be honest.
    • slammer
      Thanks for sharing.  NIce maps to look at and compare with others.
    • papadarv
      I have one still works only missing battery. Using Batt on other electronics. I live near Forest Lake. PM me if your interested.   Added to post I think your from East Tawas Mich. May be a bit of a challenge getting it to you if interested...
    • Borch
      Stay tuned...
    • PRO-V
      Say what you will but since ice fishing took off over 20 years ago several resort operators I know on Lotw have made out like bandits. Their business has almost quadrupled using the same cabins and adding some fish houses. I'm fully aware of what it takes to run these places.
    • JerkinLips
      I have 5 Wild Game trail cameras and have had very good luck with them.  For the lower price they are a decent option.  I also have a Moultrie, Hunten, Wildview, Primos, and Bushnell.  My first 3 cameras ran on C-size batteries which were very expensive, so I replaced them with AA-battery cameras.
    • Wanderer
      Copied from the other side but still, congrats. 😊   10 years is a notable anniversary.  Congrats!    I was checking to see how many I recognized.  A fair amount.  Then I saw you did catch me. 
    • mrpike1973
      Just wondering if this may happen this year again?
    • leech~~
    • Chetta09
      Thinking about fishing the Glenwood area this weekend? Wondering if Atv travel is the way to go?