• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Snowking

just woundering how the northerns where biting? did your partner show up? we ended up a green lake. marked alot in 15 - 20 feet but didn't get anything besides a few perch.
talk to you later
Snowking

[This message has been edited by Snowking (edited 11-10-2002).]

erikwells

Snowking, I was just going to shoot out an email to see how you guys did and there it was. My partner did show up and now understands the 15 minute rule, if you are late by 15 minutes try catching me at the lake because I went fishing. We fished Long and like you marked fish but could not get a bite to save our lives. We threw everything at them except dynamite. We then went to Norris which usually treats me very well this time of year for northerns in the 20-25 inch range and again zippo. I finally put the boat away Sunday. I think I will still get in a little open water river fishing yet. It was nice chatting with you and your partner at Maus. Have a good one.