• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Johnsonator

Has anybody heard how goose lake has been this year. I know it usually produces some nice walleyes and crappies. Any info would be nice.

I really should be fishing this lake much more, but I don't take the time. I think it's a better local secret than anything. I know the guy out there whom owns the largest permanent house real well. And I don't fish with him enough. There is a hump on the south end of the lake that should be checked out or the north end is probably where my buddy is parked now. I don't know what he's done this year though. Good luck, and don't be afraid to fish shoreline breaks. Watch out for springs.

Be careful of the carp that open and weaken the water here! Last year they were on the North end.............?

weaken the water you say? give me a break, you know what I meant.

Has anyone ever been brave enough to try the shallow north end of the lake across the road? I heard that it can winterkill up there. Maps show that there is 9 feet of water up there and lots of weeds. That would lead me to think that there are some nice pike and sunnies up there, especially during this winter with little ice and snow.

Just wondering.