• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Hello,
My family has lived on East Rush Lake since 1953. I have 20 plus years of very hardcore fishing in on the two lakes. I even have the channel being dredged btw the two lakes on 8mm tape (converted to VHS)in 1965. I have every corner, rock pile, point, weed line on GPS. I've also kept a record of my catches since 1989. I have them seasonally patterned. I'm a senior at SCSU in Freshwater Ecology and I've interned with the DNR Department of Fisheries in Hinckley. I understand a lot of the limnology of the lake as well. I've also fished many of the area lakes hard as well, including the St. Croix River east of Rush. I'll give info, but I can't be givin everything. Good luck. Hope to see you on the ice.

esoxuous,

You'll be a valuable resource to us East Central anglers. Thanks for offering your services.

Let us know how the ice is doing.

BIG

.....hello E-SOX-U & US....how about a musky tip....thanks.......

Hi Big,
fishing muskies on the East lake is easier and don't oversize your lures.

The ice looks weak even thought there is more of it. Still, I wouldn't attempt it.

BIG

.....thanks....its funny you should mention
musky lure size - metro lakes.....seems like a lot of people are catching 40+'s on bass-sized lures.....most notably 'spinnerbaits'...