• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Hello,
My family has lived on East Rush Lake since 1953. I have 20 plus years of very hardcore fishing in on the two lakes. I even have the channel being dredged btw the two lakes on 8mm tape (converted to VHS)in 1965. I have every corner, rock pile, point, weed line on GPS. I've also kept a record of my catches since 1989. I have them seasonally patterned. I'm a senior at SCSU in Freshwater Ecology and I've interned with the DNR Department of Fisheries in Hinckley. I understand a lot of the limnology of the lake as well. I've also fished many of the area lakes hard as well, including the St. Croix River east of Rush. I'll give info, but I can't be givin everything. Good luck. Hope to see you on the ice.

esoxuous,

You'll be a valuable resource to us East Central anglers. Thanks for offering your services.

Let us know how the ice is doing.

BIG

.....hello E-SOX-U & US....how about a musky tip....thanks.......

Hi Big,
fishing muskies on the East lake is easier and don't oversize your lures.

The ice looks weak even thought there is more of it. Still, I wouldn't attempt it.

BIG

.....thanks....its funny you should mention
musky lure size - metro lakes.....seems like a lot of people are catching 40+'s on bass-sized lures.....most notably 'spinnerbaits'...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• mrpike1973
      Sorry Smurfy was not me I was on Belle lake chasing panfish got zero🙄 I think we need a few days of warmer weather but if it does not rain sunday i may come to the river.
    • yoppdk
      These are definitely for laying back, not sitting up. I can honestly sit in these for hours ... but thanks for looking!  
    • Mike89
      love the chairs but for me I like a chair that sits up more!!  other wise I might have gotten 2!!!  nice work!!!!👍
    • Dusty
      Ash river ice went out yesterday, the lake is about 10 days after, so ice out should be before May 1st.
    • yoppdk
      If you are interested in a new Adirondack Chair, or set of chairs, and would like some built just for you now is a great time. These generally take less than a week to build, depending on quantity and the finish you choose.   These are hand-built using premium cedar lumber that will last for many years. You can choose to have it stained or leave unfinished. If unfinished it will have virtually no maintenance and will weather to a pleasing gray color. These are Xtra-Large heavy duty chairs using mostly 2 x 4, 2 x 6 and 2 x 8 lumber for frame pieces and 1 x 2 and 1 x 4 slats. They feature a double contour for maximum comfort - you can literally sit in these for hours and feel great. Perfect for the cabin, lakeshore, around the fire-pit or on your home deck.   Single chair - Unstained: $225 Siingle chair - Stained - $250 Two chairs - Unstained: $425 Two chairs - Stained: $450   Higher quantities are negotiable. PM me with questions or requests.   These are hand built and available for pick up in Grand Rapids, MN.
    • tbetts1000
      Nets are in
    • sweede
      Here is a link to the latest on The Wright County AIS program.  http://www.co.wright.mn.us/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=1057 It is dead for now. They may try to spin this in the future, so watch for other clever ways they will try to privatize the lakes.  See the full board discussion in the video replay, the boat inspection topic starts at 1:49:50 
    • sweede
      Here is a link to the latest on The Wright County AIS program.  http://www.co.wright.mn.us/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=1057 It is dead for now. They may try to spin this in the future, so watch for other clever ways they will try to privatize the lakes.  See the full board discussion in the video replay, the boat inspection topic starts at 1:49:50 
    • sweede
    • Fish Head
      I think we'll be safe for open water on the opener.  I'm hoping for open water the weekend before.  That will be a close call. Forecast looks good.