• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Can anyone familiar with Bowstring give me few pointers on areas to try for Walleyes? I'll be there over the 4th and haven't fished it before. Thanks.

right out from the north landing there are bunch of humps all along there try them. there is a main break toward the south end in the middle. and then you can hit the shoreline it all has been pretty good. If they have shiners use them or leech and crawler with a lindy
good luck
Jason

------------------
fishing fever guide service
fishingminnesota.com/fishingfever/
phone 218-327-2191
e-mail [email protected]

How deep are they catching these walleyes? We will be up on the 4th as well and would like to know where we should start at. I have heard from a few people that the bite has been pretty good. Are there any maps of Bowstring that may have some of these areas on GPS?
Thanks

One more thing, I will have the kids with also and was wondering if this lake has any sunfish. If so, where should I start with them?

I fish Bowstring quite a bit and have yet to catch a sunfish. Very few, not a lake to get many if any. There are always crappie and perch though and the ugly but tasty bullhead. Gotta love those creamed bullheads!!