• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

jigglestick

some time between saturday, and today the mayflies sure cut loose!
they were so darned thick at the landing. they were every where. even trying to crawl into my can of soda.
on the brighter side, i was able to get a few eyes on mid lake humps using leeches now.about 14-16 feet of water, using the slip bobber with a 16th ounce white jighead.
usualy i use a plain number four stainless with the sinker, but i guess i just was being lazy, and the knot was still strong, so all i had to do was re-adjust depth, and i was good to go. it didn't seem to matter, they bit on the jighead just as well.
was on another area lake friday with a friend, and boated a four pound, and a seven pound walleye using a spinner and crawler harness. same depth too. mid day drifting across a sand flat. what a hoot!!
good fishing all!!

------------------
an "all chapters, charter member" jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???