• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

i am done hauling wood, now i'm moving a house smile.gif last weekend i was a halucination grin.gif

------------------
a proud member in good standing of the International Brotherhood of Triangulists!! jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

What's going on in the area?

If this weather keeps up, the remaining ice will go fast!!! I talked to Bill at Fred's and he's heard people are catching perch on Winnie on Bowens Flats and are walking out. The shore line ice is starting to pull away on some lakes. If you "need" to get out, don't forget your chest waders, planks, and a life vest. I've been out with the fly rod already and caught 15 gills and 1 crappie. This was at the MP&L station in Cohasset. 6-8 gills were 9" and the crappie was a 10", man they gave the 5 weight fly rod a work out. Open water is good!!

Brian

Jigglestick-
Do you have the moving equip or someone you know? Just wondering because I need to move a 20 x 20 cabin from sand lake about 10 miles to spring lake.

Brad

bedj at bibfork dot net

I found out that it is hard to rake the yard with a beer in one hand!!!

straydog, email me. i'm not really in the buisiness, in fact i just sort of ended up in the buisiness, and not that eager to do it again, but if the situation was not to extreme.....who knows.
ddoree at paulbunyan dot net

------------------
an "all chapters, charter member" jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???