• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

winter fishing in the remer area was not to good but in early jan. fishing was pretty good,crappies,walleye's and everything else was baiting but after the cold spell came in the fishing has been on hold. so all i can say is hurry up warm weather and maybe fishing will improve. or we all have to wait for open water.
good fishing walleye

------------------
Bob's Guide Service
Remer-Grand Rapids, MN
Phone: (218) 566-2398

Hi Bob,
It looks like the weather is finally going to warm up. 50 to 55 degrees up here thru the weekend!
The crappie bite on most of the lakes I fish up here has held up pretty well during the cold weather, (if you were willing to suffer it out on the ice). But the larger crappies did slow down a lot.
Should be a great weekend comming up!
Good fishing!
Cliff

• 2 weeks later...

cliff, the fishing around here has been the pits. most of the time the guys have been going to the lake of the woods, and doing ok,on walleye's and crappies. at work they have been going to red lake. in our area it has been real slow,i been out on area lakes catching just a few crappies. thats about all i can tell you.
walleye

------------------
Bob's Guide Service
Remer-Grand Rapids, MN
Phone: (218) 566-2398

big boy last weekend, 19 sunnys on sat. still driving out, but last weekend might have been it.