• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishline Radio Show

I am pleased to announce that Fishline Radio is now "a go" and will be heard Thursday mornings at 9:00 on KYMN AM/stereo 1080 on your dial!
Fun
Fun
Fun
My plan is to stream the entire show on www.catch-n.com
I will do this with the help of new Catch-N Tackle Media Pro Staff, Ray Esboldt. Ray will play a huge role in this effort as well as be one of the guests on the show.

Other Catch-N Tackle pro staff will be heard on the 30 minute program and they will be sharing tips and information live in studio as well as on the water by calling in on their cell phones on location.
The Fishline will feature tackle reps. and mfg's such as Jeff Beckwith, who is the owner of Scenic Tackle. And, the show will feature fishing tunes seldom or never before played on the air.

I am proud to say that FishingMinnesota.com is a sponsor of the Fishline Radio program!

If you or your company are interested in being a Fishline Radio sponsor, please contact me at [email protected]

Tune in and CATCH our show!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum30/HTML/004583.html
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 04-03-2004).]

Congrats Ray!

Ray is a very knowledgable fisherman with a lot to offer to beginners and experienced fishermen. I've had the chance to fish with Ray a couple times and he is a born fisherman! I'm looking forward to the Radio show!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

Good fishin' advice and cool music. What could be better? Mobile reports and information to boot. I will be listening in.

I guess I'll have to get to work on a song or two eh Dave?

P.S. Thanks for the Catch-N Plastics. They look so yummy, I want to munch 'em smile.gif.

(Oh sweet, 100th post)

------------------
SERIOUSLY! It was THIS big!

[This message has been edited by buzbunni (edited 04-03-2004).]

[This message has been edited by buzbunni (edited 04-03-2004).]

Buzbunni... Yep!
Elliot was here for the night and did my TV show this morning! He did three songs on the show... Fishin wicho, The Hook Set, and Meet Me On The Water. 2 cool smile.gifsmile.gif
It was excellent!
I only wish he could have been her live for the Fishline Show in Thursday. Oh well... I plan on playing his Co Ho Hand Cream For Men tune on the radio show.

FM Family,
The toll-free call in # for Fishline Radio is 1-800-374-5966. (or 507-645-5695) from 9:am to 9:30 Thursdays.

You guys that have the time... it is "my" dime.

Give a call and spend a few minutes giving a fishing report or rigging tip.
Remember to plug FM!
More Fun Fun Fun!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

Jason,
Just call in from 9:00 to 9:30 am on Thursday morning. Be prepaired to spend a few minutes on the phone.
I am sure we will have someone screening calls also.
Rigging tips will also be appreciated!

I'll be making some outbound calls to, so just keep trying if the number is busy.

Radio is lots of fun... I have the perfect face for doing radio! smile.gif
Catch'n
Dave Hogard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

Oops! Almost missed it. Actually, I missed most of the show, but I caught the last five minutes. I was slowly coming out of my morning fog, staring at the clock, and suddenly it hit me: OH NO! DAVE"S ON THE RADIO!

Anyhow, the last 5 minutes were good.

I want some of that CohoCream.

I'm workin' on a song. Hopefully I'll wake up in time for next weeks show. What kind of a fisherman wakes up at 9:25am anyway? Oh yeah, an unemployed one who's up-late-at-night-reading-all-his-fishing-catalog's-and-circling-the-stuff-he-wants-to-buy-but-can't-afford-until-he-gets-a-job.

Good Show! Call in next week everybody!

------------------

[This message has been edited by buzbunni (edited 04-08-2004).]

After working a double yesterday and getting about 5 hours sleep I was worried I would miss my curtain call. Matt did I sound as sleepy as I fealt? grin.gif

Dave- Great job on the Kickoff!! That 1/2 hour flew by.

Northlander- You sounded like great. Giving out your personal #? grin.gif

------------------
I'd rather be skunked than follow the crowd!

Brian Rogers

Ya I wasnt sure if we were still on air or not so I gave my cell #. No biggy I doubt anybody cared enough to write it down. If you did dont post it!
BDR you coming up to the river? Already seeing eyes!

Oh what FUN, FUN, FUN.... smile.gif

I am here listening to the Fishline Radio Show while typing this post!

The link to download the show is at www.catch-n.com on the Specials/Rigging portion of the site (yellow button on mainpage top). It comes up in Windows Media and loads after you click on the link located in the Fishline Radio portion of the page.

Thank you so much Rick, for allowing the show to be mentioned here on FM and your great help in getting the Fishline Radio Show started.
A huge thank you also to Ray Esboldt for your help in getting the program loaded on to the www.catch-n.com website.
Ray, your reward will be in heaven... and is also in the US Mail, a great selection of Ring-N Grubs!!!!

Tune in folks to hear the Fishline Radio Show... online anytime or "live" on Thursdays at 9:00 am on KYMN 1080 AM /stereo... for fishing reports, cool fishing tunes, tips on rigging, and where to go for "hot" fishing locations.
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 04-14-2004).]

Dave it sounded great! Boy it sure went fast though. 1 hour would be better. Lots of stuff for 1/2 the time.
I guess I didnt sound as dumb as I thought. Do you need a smelt report?

Dave,

My pleasure. If the Ring-n-Grubs package has Dennis Steele's picture on it, how much closer to heaven can a guy get (without being a little...well forget it).

And, Northlander. You did a super job contributing to the content.

------------------
Ray Esboldt

Catch-N Tackle
MarCum
Stone Legacy

Northlander, ya sure! Da smeldt reports would be sure nice to have... u betch ya.
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

It is Thursday... so, it is time for the Fishline Radio show!

The toll-free call in # for Fishline Radio is 1-800-374-5966. (or 507-645-5695) from 9:00am to 9:30am.

You guys that have the time... it is "my" dime.

Give a call and spend a few minutes giving a fishing report or rigging tip.
Remember to plug FM!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

Listened to the show(all 30 minutes this time).

It was great as usual.

I'll try to call in next time.

Nice tunes by the Elliot Bros(?).

------------------

47b4da37b3127ccebcb662945fae0000001610
Fishline Radio show on KYMN 1080 AM Stereo.
The FISHLINE RADIO SHOW airs from 9:00am to 9:30am on Thursdays... on KYMN AM/stereo 1080 on your am dial.
This station covers all of Southern Minnesota. See the listening area here.
http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum30/HTML/004583.html
This show will feature fishing music, fishing reports, product reviews, free promotional products, and tactics/tips from local fishing personalities including many Catch-N Tackle and FishingMinnesota.com pro staff.
GUIDE OF THE WEEK will premier a new guide and his location/profile every week... some guide trips will be given FREE to lucky callers!
Please join in and enjoy the show!
Show guests will be announced here.

Listen to the April 15, 2004 show here:
http://catch-n.com/rigging.html

Fishline Radio is brought to you by:
FishingMinnesota.com
FishFever.com
Today'sTackle.com
Schweigert.com
MarcumTech.com
OtterOutdoors.com
StoneLegacy.com

Guide of the week... Dennis Steele!
47b4da37b3127ccebcb66d011fa40000001610
Trips times are scheduled for the best bite times and
for clients convience.
I guide for the Minnesota River for Walleye, channel catfish, flathead cats.
Phone#612-708-2339
Email [email protected]

Man-o-man that show went fast!
What fun.
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 04-16-2004).]

A feature on the Fish-N Line Radio show will be "GUIDE OF THE WEEK", which will premier a new guide and his location/profile every week.
Some of these guides may donate trips which will be given FREE to lucky callers!

The April 22nd show will feature Jeff Beckwith of Scenic Tackle. Jeff is a tackle inventor and fishing guide. Jeff will discuss his unique tackle products and give us insight to open water & ice presentations that WORK on game fish!
http://tacklecity.com/angel-eye-spoons.html
http://fishingminnesota.com/scenic/
I am excited to have Jeff as our guest!

Tune in and catch the show... or grab it afterwards all week on www.catch-n.com.
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

I am thrilled to announce that "GUIDE OF THE WEEK" Dennis Steele has donated a full day guided trip to be given away on next weeks Fish-N Line Radio Show!

Sometime during the April 22nd show, we will discuss Dennis Steel's Guide Service and then... have the "call in" announced. Someone that calls will win the trip that is listening to the brodcast.
2 cool smile.gifsmile.gif

So, problem is you live out of range and can not hear the show...?
Perhaps, if you are out of the listening area you may want to try your luck at calling in from 9:00am to 9:30pm, anyway! Who knows, you may call in at the percise moment needed to win this trip.

The toll-free call in # for Fish-N Line Radio is 1-800-374-5966 (or 507-645-5695) from 9:00am to 9:30am.

Thanks much Dennis! What a deal.
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

Listening to it right now off of catch-n's web site, so far sounds like a great show, I m gonna have to figure a way to get a portable radio into first hour!
Best Fishes
Chris

Oh, I'm so callin' in...like 50 times!

o.k., think I got it...I want that trip...

------------------

Tomorow is Thursday... that means it is time for the Fish-N Line Radio show.

Please tune in to KYMN 1080 on your AM dial at 9:00am to 9:30 am.... for fishing tunes, fishing tips, and Jeff Beckwith of Scenic Tackle as a guest (over the phone)to talk about tackle.
Also, we'll have a FREE give away full day guided fishing trip from our "Guide Of The Week" from last week, Dennis Steele. Some lucky person who calls in will soon be fishing with Dennis in his brand new River Pro boat!
smile.gif WHAT FUN!!

Tune in for the Fish-N Line
... its a keeper!

Fish-N Line Radio is brought to you by:
FishingMinnesota.com
FishFever.com
TodaysTackle.com
Schweigert.com
MarcumTech.com
OtterOutdoors.com
StoneLegacy.com
Bio-Bait & Catch-N.com
ElliotBrothers.com
RiverPro-boats.com

Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 04-21-2004).]

Bringing the walkman to biolgy tomorrow, i hope she will let me "call my mom", it sure would be nice fishing with dennis!
Best Fishes
Chris

Less Ferris of Northfield, Mn won the FREE full day guide trip that was donated by "Guide Of The Week", Dennis Steele!

What a real deal to get a day on the river with Dennis... and get to be able to ride in that new River Pro boat Dennis just took delivery on. I remember my first ride in a River Pro... my neck hair still stands up just thinking about the ride Dennis gave me! We must have been in only inches of water. What a great boat for fishing the river.
I am sure Les Ferris will be thrilled and that he'll learn tons of technique from Dennis about fishing the river.

John Eggers / FM's Spindoctor is the "Guide Of The Week" this week... and he will be donating a full day guided trip on the Fish-N Line Radio Show on next weeks show.
Don't miss the chance to win a day on the river/stream with John Eggers. Last time I went fishing with John, I caught 50+ trout in one afternoon, on his Super Bow Spinners.
John fishes many Southern Minnesota rivers and streams for Trout, Smallmouth Bass, and Pike.

I enjoyed having Jeff Beckwith as a guest on the show. Jeff shared much information about his fishing tackle product line and answered many of my questions on how-to's for catching big fish. We discussed many of the items that are built by Jeff's Scenic Tackle, but... just scratched the surface!
I hope to have him back again soon.

The Fish-N Line Radio Show will become an hour broadcast starting Thursday next week!
There has been plenty of interest in the show to warrant the longer time slot. We'll have time for much more information and fishing tunes!

Thanks so much to Rick and all at FishingMinnesota.com for your part in making this show a success!!!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 04-23-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 04-23-2004).]

I would like to know if I can listen to the show LIVE via the net? I don't think the radio station has the power to get the signal to Detroit Lakes.

98prosport
Today is Thursday! And that means the Fish-N Line Radio show airs today at 9:05am on KYMN 1080 AM/Stereo on your dial.

Live streaming is not here yet... soon though, I hope!
Right now, you'll get the show about an hour afterwards on my site at
wwww.catch-n.com
http://www.catch-n.com/fishnline.html
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 04-29-2004).]

I am going to try and call in the fishing report from this area. I can not hear it live so, I hope I can get thru.
Good luck with the show! Keep it UP!