• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
redhead77

NEF 22/250

redhead77

Has anyone heard of or seen the new Harrington Richardson 22/250. I have seen it on there web site but not in any stores. I would like a price if possible or any info on it.
Thanks

Johnsonator

I had a New England Firearms handi rifle which was pretty much the same thing, I think they are made by the same company. I had the .223 single shot medium heavy barrel. It was a very accurate rifle, the trigger was heavy but it was fun to shoot. I sold it to buy a bolt action. I paid $190 for the rifle new. The Harrington Richardson are a little more money because they have laminate stocks and are a little more fit and finished. Great rifle for the money.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• bbfenatic
      Early ice I am always targeting big crappies not numbers and I always start shallower in the weeds that are still green and I use bigger profile spoons tipped with a minnow head or even a large plastic monnow profile. I find that the larger crappies will  move in for a short while and be feeding on the remaining minnows until they head back out. I fish in that 6-9" area with great results very early ice.
    • jgrimmz
      I'll be out second weekend in my traditional spot as well. Always see deer but I have yet to stick one. Hoping this is the year!
    • jgrimmz
      Wow, impressive! I was out in northern MN over the weekend and, while working on stands, flushed six. No shots as all were roosted high in the trees thanks to the rain, but made for some excitement at least.
    • AlwaysFishing23
      I worked all last summer at camp lawn mowing. I’ll tell ya it was a lot of work but very rewarding. I love hands on work and like to get the job done. The one day it was to hot to mow so we jumped in the trucks and did a 60 mile loop down range. Let me tell ya there’s some nice deer out there this year. I’ve been around camp my whole life but yet to experience the full “experience” of camp. It was so cool. Ferrell would be a good bet for eyes or gills very small pretty lake indeed. Good luck to all who will be participating and we look forward to hearing your stories. 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      What I’m starting to find out is there’s not a specific case as everyone has there own liking and what they want in a rod case. With that being said yes going to a ice show or like the thorn bros gathering will allow you to look any many different rigs and choose which would work best for you. 
    • ANYFISH2
      Farrell lake has some walleyes we could try!   Your in 2nd weekend as well Tom?
    • monstermoose78
      Good luck in ripley guys!!
    • monstermoose78
      These crappies came from a feeding flat.
    • monstermoose78
      Lol wrong topic for that photo I could not figure out where this post went stupid phone
    • BrianF
      The water temp had dropped to anywhere between 44 to 40, depending on where you were. Saw as low as 37 in Bystrom Bay. The temp we saw the most was 41.  It’s cold!