• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Turk

Cold front

Turk

Gang, as I've been reporting for about two weeks or more about the hot bite, remember things such as today's cold front can slow down a hot bite. In general down size during a front and work the downwind side of points, and also work inside turns. These are areas that seem to "suck" in the shad.
It was tough today, but a 21 and 20 came in anyway...
Keep On'
Turk

Turk

The ball started rolling again today...I was out with a fine pair of fisherman they pulled in a nice stinger of eaters and released a fine fine 26"er. Seems that the sunshine really turned them on today. In general "bluebird" days in the fall are many times an indicater of an excellent bite. most fish came in from 25-30 feet on crankbaits...

Anyone else been out lately?
Turk

Jim W

Hey JA! Nice walldad on the front of the fishingmn.com site!!! Sounds like things have been taking the "high road" on the Croix as of late! Keep posting the pig reports! It keeps my blood boilin'!!!! Jim W