• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
LuckyFish

Southern LETS team list so far

LuckyFish

Well I thought I would post this just to let you know where we stand here in the Southern league. The State wide and Metro boys had a big head start on us but they are putting us to shame with their turn outs. So here goes:
1 Team Lucky
2 Camo_marc
3 Ripnlip
That's it people that is the entire list.
Now if your interested but don't want to do the full swing heres a way to still experiance what LETS is all about first hand. You have the option to fish as many events as you want. Fish only one or fish 2,3, or all four. All you have to do is sign up for as many events as you want on the sign up sheet, or in the event the league doesn't fill( which is likly it won't) show up at the landing the day of the tourny. For the second option you had better get there early so we can get you signed up in time to get in. Start times for the events is 7:00 am. So be there at least a 1/2 hour before that. What you'll need is the forum name for at least one participant, an email for one of you, a cell phone or marine band radio( a way to contact you while on the water), a valid fishing license, a boat with a livewell or suitable alternative, and the $50.00 team entry fee ( $25.00 per person). See you there.

------------------
Good Luck & Good Fishing. Lucky

Rick

The Southern LETS did get a very late start. However, it also has the best sponsor package lined up already. The League is for fun. You will meet some great people and you will definitely make some new fishing friends and learn some new water or new tactics to fish them.

Here is the Application page:
http://fishingsavvy.com/2004_Applications.htm

Here is the Printable Application Form
http://fishingsavvy.com/South.pdf - Click Now
Requires Acrobat Reader

Get entered now if you can. smile.gif

smoley

Not sure if this has been brought up or not but some of us that use this forum don't have boats but love to fish. Is there people out there that would like to get onto a LETS team but don't have a partner but they do have a boat? If so maybe post something that can get these people together. Just a thought. I would love to do one or two of them but I have two things stopping me, one is not boat (I do have a canoe) the other is my wife......have fun...

LuckyFish

There is a thread on partners in the LETS and FM Gatherings forum. Anybody needing a partner should check there.

------------------
Good Luck & Good Fishing. Lucky