• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Smallie Octoberfeast?

Hey Folks, I've got a week off from work in early October and hope to so some smallie fishing. Having never fished smallies this last in the season, I have no idea of what to expect or what I should be using. My intended fishing spots will include both Lake Zumbro and various branchs of the Zumbro River. Will the smallies still be feeding heavily or am I heading to the waters too late for the fall frenzy everyone is talking about? As always, any and all pointers will be greatly appreciated. I hoping to have more than one fishing story to share with you next month.

------------------
Fish On!
Big Lew

Jim W

Hey LEw,
One of the only concerns for OCtober smallmouth fishing might be all of the autumn debris floating oin the surface and lining the bottom of some of your favorite holes. I caught one of my largest smallmouth during the third week of October. SO by no means are you way off on planning a smallmouth day/week on the water!!!

Let us know how you do!
Jim W