• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
PIKEONTHEICE

Ash Lake in February

PIKEONTHEICE

Heading up to Ash lake north of Orr in February for the first time. Anyone have any experience on that lake, good or bad I would appreciate any feed back you may have. Also what about some of the lakes in the area, I'm looking for some good panfish action. Good luck out there!

upnorth

I was out there on Sunday and didn't catch a thing frown.gif Saw lots of fish on the vex, had fish come in and look at the bait, even bump it but no takers. Probably something to do with the cold front moving in.

PIKEONTHEICE

Hey upnorth, thanks for the info, hopefully the bite will get better with some warmer temps later in the season. How thick was the ice out there? Does someone plow roads on the lake? Thanks and good luck out there!

upnorth

Pikeontheice, The ice is about 20 inches, about 12 inches of snow, and no plowed roads. We forgot the shovel so instead of risking getting stuck we hoofed it out there and it was a work out.

PIKEONTHEICE

upnorth, thanks again for the info, if you don't mind maybe I'll check back with you towards the middle of February to see what the conditions are up there. I might not be a bad idea to bring a wheeler up with me to drag the shack out.