• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

smallies on Kab and Nam

Dear griz, exoni and 4 pack, PLEASE HELP! need any info on depth for smallies while fishin' green worms, leeches or minnows please? Last year was a bust for us because we could'nt find fish shallow. In past we have had good luck with clown colored rouges and top water but only when fish were shallow. Any help would be great. P.S. how's the water level coming along?

Minnesota Wannabe

We fish Kab in July. We fish wind swept shorelines with coblestone bottom with spinners with a jighead with twistertail. We are almot always able to get some smallies and some northerns to go along with them.
We just run parallel to shore and cast in to shore, even landind on the rocks with the lure at times. Various colors have worked for us.
Hope this helps.
Wannabe

GRIZ

Miss, Slip bobber and leech fished over submerged boulders or wind blown points. Be patient and use this presentation and you will be succesful. I always have the hand slip bobber rig on my boat and i use it 75% of the time. Keep it simple and natural. GRIZ