• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Ode

One more question?

Ode

Sorry about the last post. I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with the Frontier Resort. Looks like it is close to the main lake area. Please respond!!!
Thanks, Ode

Dusty

Ode, I have stayed at Frontier resort for 10 + Years. Please contact me at: Welliou@aol.com. If you would like Personal Information.

Dan

Jill

Frontier is the most convenient of the resorts on the Ash River because of it's proximity to the lake. The cabins are decent, definitely not as nice as some of the other places, but they are fine. In my opinion they have the best food in the area and some very friendly people. Overall a good place to stay.

Ode

Thank you for your responses. Dan, you have e-mail coming. Jill, do you stay there often? It sounds like a really nice place and we just want to relax and do some fishing.
Thanks to both of you,
Ode

Jill

We stay there maybe once a year. However, even if we camp on one of the islands, we usually put our boat in at Frontier and eat at Frontier. Nice people - I am sure you will enjoy it.

Ode

Jill,
Thank you for your help. We have decided to stay at the Frontier. With all the good information I have gotten on this site, I don't think I can go wrong!!!!
Thank you again, Ode