• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Farley

I don't suppose anyone has fished George lake recently? I'm staying at a buddies cabin this weekend and thought if I could get up early enough, try to catch some fish. I'll go for walleyes but would settle for sunnies. Anyone know how the bite has been? I'm guessing there will be lots of traffic on the lake in the afternoon so figured I'd hit it as early as possible.

LEECH21

Crazy that you asked this question. Myself and a friend of mine are going to hit George tomorrow from 10:30am to 2:00pm. I haven't tried George this year yet, but I've had success in the past. We will probably try for bass and pike. I'll post how we did.

------------------

<*))))))))><{

LEECH21

Sunny skies, light breeze, 84 degrees, what a great day to catch some bass. NO! Fishing was extremly tough. Caught some small bass under a pound by the docks on the south end. Found a few larger 2 1/2 pound fish by slow rolling spinnerbaits over the weed beds in 12 feet of water on the west side of te lake. Not to much other boat activity while we were out. Hope this info helps...LEECH21

------------------

<*))))))))><{