• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
BigMike

Baitshop in Alexandria

BigMike

I'm going to be up in Alex. this weekend for the first time, fishing on Geneva for bass and maybe some 'eyes. Need to know of the closest/best baitshop in town.

I'll be driving up tomorrow (Saturday) any info by tomorrow morning would be helpful.

Thanks in advance. Good luck to all this weekend.

BigMike

WalleyeKing,

Thanks for the info. That is right up the road from where I'll be staying. I'll be sure to report back on my catch this weekend for all my fellow fm'ers. Maybe even have a few pictures to brag about...one can always dream right :-).

Have a great holiday weekend.

Wayne Ek

Big Mike, you might want to stop at Alexandria outfitters for bait and up to date info. on the chain. The owner lives on the chain, and the baitshop/sporting goods store is home to the Alexandria Guides Assoc. This shop also hosts the weds. night bass tournys on the chain. They have the most up to date info on the chain.

------------------
Wayne
Agape Fishing Guides
www.agapefishingguides.com

Navigator

I second Wayne's recommendation and stop in at Alexandria Outfitter's. They are always willing to share info and what's more it's accurate! Good luck smile.gif Nav

------------------
Jon Navratil
Navigator Guide Service
www.naviguides.com
Serving Central MN rivers & lakes

walleyeking#8

Christopherson Bait and tackle on the north end of alexandria is by far the best bait shop in that whole area. Driving into alex. from the south, stay on the main drive till you come to the last stop light, take a right and go about 2.5 blocks and it is on the left side of the road. Goodluck fishing!

BigMike

Thank you to all who replied to this post. I will definitely be checking out all of the above. I can't wait to get up there already. Nothing like a long weekend of fishing with great weather (mid 70's and sunny, doesn't get much better than that). Hopefully the cold-front didn't spook all the fish away.

Good Luck to everyone heading out this weekend. Hope to hear some good reports of this weekend's action.

ghotierman

Big Mike...hope you see this before you take off...guessing your staying at Geneva Beach resort? (drive by there everyday on my way to the shop...) Our shop is closest to the access on the north end of the lake...hope you can come by this weekend..

good luck and good fishing...

------------------
Alexandria Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598