• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Ultralight

Driving time from Fargo

Ultralight

Can someone share with me the amount of time it takes to drive to URL from Fargo. Also how late into the night do the Crappies bite? Is there a morning bite? I am planning to come up in the next three weeks. If I could catch one 14 inch Crappie it would be a great trip. Thanks for any info!

Snowman

Hey Ultra!

I see by your profile you are in West Fargo. Interested in fishing UR together? Shoot me an e-mail!

Pat Jilek
stormbandit@ideaone.net

beaverlakeman

wow,,,

good to see some fargo fisherman on here..

my wife and i are moving to fargo march 1st.

maybe we could all get together and do some spring fishin or something,, being the new guy in town, it would be great to meet some people right away..

i was supposed to make a trip to url this month but things came up and unfortunately i couldnt make it.

but anyways its good to talk to someone from my future home in fargo..

talk to you later.

beaverlakeman

Dan Thompson

i would say your looking at about 3 and a half to 4 hr drive. i live about 110 miles from fargo and 100 from westwind so it is a little trip for you hope i could help