• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
loadmaster

jigglestick

loadmaster

thnxks for the invite on the northerns but he people in duluth get angry when they don't receive the gas bill on sat. Looking for a winter setup for the slabs with 5 guys on aa weekendI know its early but never to early for making plans any hints on sleepers etc, when you consider the best time. This party agrees that it has to be when the beer is ready to be picked let me [email protected] later the load

Surface Tension

Loadmaster, What am I an orpan? Make that six guys. smile.gif Plus I got connections with a dog up there that tells me everything. Not only does it drive but it can surf the internet. Opps maybe Halad didnt know that. smile.gif

jigglestick

man im' all messsed up. ill' have to rite back when the daylight hurts me smile.gif been a long eventful day. fill you all in later.------------js------------

jigglestick

load, i won't elaborate. lets just say saturday was just a blur------
i'm all better now. glad that doesn't happen all that often.
let's see, 5 guys, and 1 orpan. we can handle that. what time of the winter did you want to go? i'm pretty much booked up every other week most of the winter, but i have some week days, and allmost every other weekend. it would be wise to line up fish house accomidations ahead of time. i have four bunks in the six point lodge and a 3-4 in the camper. it just has to line up on the right weekend. i will know more accurately in december. do you have portables and other important gear? how about your other guys? there are about six fishable holes in the lodge. i have 3 portables so we can cover some ground. i also know of a couple of more rentals, but we will need to book them rite away. i will need to figure out my callender.would you consider going out early, say by 4 wheeler, or do you want to wait til we can drive? early season( which was real good last year) or later in the season( which is usually the best bite time of year)? what ever it takes we'll get you going. email me and we will fill in some of these blanks. [email protected]
later-------jigglestick-------

loadmaster

Cool!! We are talkimg sometime in the middle of march talking to russ/judy They sent me the pics I see the palkce they put you up in It looks alot like an outhouse what gives when we make the finall plans, you are more than welcome to join, only one thing they HEARD that people from the Grand Rapids area like there fishing better than there drinking Later the load

jigglestick

well load, the way i look at it is, it is impossible to correctly ballance ones self while holding a 12 ounce fishing pole,without something of equal weight to counter ballance it. i mean a guy could theoretically end up fishing in circles(or triangles blush.gif ). think of the potential tragedies.
what's the matter, didn't you like russ and judy's cabin? what are you drunk? that place rocks! i'd rather be there than home! that is top shelf stuff. no running water? big hairy @$$ deal. lets do it!!! make our reservations before they're all booked up for the season. seriously. ever try to find a hotel room up there at last minuet? good luck. best bet after that is my buddy drake from blackduck. that's like 40 miles from the lake. i'll try to come up with my own personal callander(SP)to find out when i'm available.later-----walk softly and carry a big jigglestick-----

Russ&Judy

LAST TIME i LOOKED WE HAD HOT AND COLD RUNNING WATER AND AN INSIDE FLUSHING TOILET , JUST NO SHOWER -- keep checking the gear forum-- snap fizzzzzzzzzzzz

Surface Tension

You can understand how important flushing toilets are when your name is Loadmaster. smile.gif
Nice looking cabin.
All cabins have running water, some you just have to run to the lake to get it.

loadmaster

Made a res with russ/judy for the weekend of 15-16 Feb(Govt guys have off). Jiggle"s you would not be jumping on thier band wagon if you could see what they had to say. (((SO WHAT IF THE LINNEY'S WERE LINED UP IN FRONT OF ME). We have six going, are you up for it?? Will get with Surface Tension soon. We are talking about getting up that way Sat morn and staying until Mon aftn.