• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Bryce

pictures

Bryce

Kelly, got some great pictures here that might help explain those canine driven vehicles and flying augers. I'm just a ditch digger and can't figure out how to post them. If you can't get my e-mail as moderator, post up and I'll put mine up and bend everyones ear about the great new chocolate lab they shoulld own. out.

Bryce,

Two things are needed to post pics on the board. #1 they need to be on an internet site somewhere. #2 They need to have the proper UBB code enabled. If you have any questions, just e-mail me.

------------------
Paul
PWaldow123@attbi.com

Bryce

All greek to me. Have some pictures that the involved parties might get a giggle out of and don't want to clutter up our web site. If Kelly wants to post, he will contact you. Thanks for the the help though. out.

kelly-p

Hello Bryce,
It's good to see your still around.
Do I really want to see the pictures? smile.gif I have seen some of Duck-o-Holic doing a trick with some minnows that makes me wonder if we shouldn't ban camaras around here. grin.gif
Just click on my name as Moderator for my address.
I imagine you're working hard now. Don't be messing up scott-z's good, precise and long plans now.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Bryce

Was going to scan and send yesterday but our puppies came early. Kind of have our hands full for the next few weeks but will eventually send you the photos. Wife is interested in coming with next year after seeing the bucketful the dogs and I brought home. Might have to call ahead. Not sure if W.W. has enough captain for the two of you at the same time. out.

kelly-p

Yup, those dogs of yours could sure fish. grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652